SHAZAM Community
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

There are a few issues amongst the code including incorrect use of the concatenation command. In addition the Trial version has a limited amount of memory allocated so will not be able to operate on your entire data file.

Please upload your data files or send to SHAZAM Help so that we may investigate your script.

There are a few issues amongst the code including incorrect use of the concatenation command. In addition the Trial version has a limited amount of memory allocated so will not be able to operate on your entire data file.

Please upload your data files or send to SHAZAM Help so that we may investigate your script.

I recommend you look at the paper by Rao, O'Donnell and Battese titled 'Metafrontier Functions for the Study of Inter-regional Productivity Differences' which as an easy to follow SHAZAM program in the Appendix. The paper can be found here.

I recommend you look at the paper by Rao, O'Donnell and Battese titled 'Metafrontier Functions for the Study of Inter-regional Productivity Differences' which as has an easy to follow SHAZAM program in the Appendix. The paper can be found here.

I recommend you look at the paper by Rao, O'Donnell and Battese titled 'Metafrontier Functions for the Study of Inter-regional Productivity Differences' which has an easy to follow SHAZAM program in the Appendix. The paper can be found here.

I recommend you look at the paper by Rao, O'Donnell and Battese titled 'Metafrontier Functions for the Study of Inter-regional Productivity Differences' which has an easy to follow SHAZAM program in the Appendix. The paper can be found here.

The authors of this paper have kindly shared the the Shazam code (metafront.sha), a file containing the group frontier coefficients (parm.txt), plus the data used to estimate the group frontiers (sfa1.txt, …, sfa4.txt) to permit SHAZAM users to reproduce the results in their paper:

The authors of this paper have kindly shared the the Shazam code (metafront.sha), a file containing the group frontier coefficients (parm.txt), plus the data used to estimate the group frontiers (sfa1.txt, …, sfa4.txt) to permit SHAZAM users to reproduce the results in their paper: metafront.zip