SHAZAM Community
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

That Missing Value message is generally for information only, informing you there were missing values detected and the internal code used is -99999. i.e. When SHAZAM sees that value it treats it as a missing value.

However only by seeing the data file can we check the layout. So please can you upload your data and script files to the question so we can look at this.

To ensure that the data was read correctly you can manually place the -99999 into every missing value location yourself. It is also often useful to then use the WRITE command to write out the data. This will allow you to check that SHAZAM read the data as you intended.

That Missing Value message is generally for information only, informing you there were missing values detected and the internal code used is -99999. i.e. When SHAZAM sees that value it treats it as a missing value.

However only by seeing the data file can we check the layout. So please can you upload your data and script files to the this question so we I can look at this. this and verify that the data was loaded as you intended.

To ensure that the data was read correctly you can manually place the -99999 into every missing value location yourself. It is also often useful to then use the WRITE command to write out the data. This will allow you to check that SHAZAM read the data as you intended.

However only by seeing the data file can we check the layout. So please can you upload your data and script files to this question so I can look at this and verify that the data was loaded as you intended.