SHAZAM Community
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Including a variable which is identical for each cross section member

Hi all, I am doing a static panel analysis: four independent variables, seven cross sections and a time span of 13 years. I want to include a variable (exchange rate) which varies over time but is identical (has the same value) for each cross section. Question: Is it possible to use an independent variable in the regression which has an identical value-sequence for all cross section members?

Regards, P

click to hide/show revision 2
retagged

Hi all, I am doing a static panel analysis: four independent variables, seven cross sections and a time span of 13 years. I want to include a variable (exchange rate) which varies over time but is identical (has the same value) for each cross section. Question: Is it possible to use an independent variable in the regression which has an identical value-sequence for all cross section members?

Regards, P

click to hide/show revision 3
retagged

Regards, P

click to hide/show revision 4
Clarified question title

Including a variable which is Static Panel Data with identical for each cross section membervariables

Regards, P