SHAZAM Community
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

How to organize time series and make nice figure

Hi all,

I have a single time series "A", and the length of the series is 32 years. The series start in 1983 and last observation is in 2014. The single time series "A" store in a separate file. I have a multi series 1, 2, 3, 4, ….N which are generated series. They are stored in B and with length 50 years.

Problem: How can I stack the single series A (1x32) and the multi series B (Nx50) with A on the top, and GRAPH the time series? Note that the single series A starts in 1983 ends in 2014 and the multi-series starts in 2015.

Regards, TL

How to organize time series and make nice figurefigures

Hi all,

I have a single time series "A", and the length of the series is 32 years. The series start in 1983 and last observation is in 2014. The single time series "A" store in a separate file. I have a multi series 1, 2, 3, 4, ….N which are generated series. They are stored in B and with length 50 years.

Problem: How can I stack the single series A (1x32) and the multi series B (Nx50) with A on the top, and GRAPH the time series? Note that the single series A starts in 1983 ends in 2014 and the multi-series starts in 2015.

Regards, TL